Thursday, November 15, 2012

diabetes and being sick

i have pneumonia again.  so very ill and yet i cannot take a day off from work.  i work hourly so if i take a day off, i do not get paid.  there has been so much stress at work and it has taken its toll on me physically.  even now, i do not know why i am sitting here typing this when i should be getting ready for work.  a cold heavy soaking rain is falling outside and my chest feels like a brick is strapped to it. 

rain outside.  rain inside.  when i try to breathe i feel like i'm drowning.

and i am not hungry but with diabetes, i need to eat to keep my levels in a certain area.

i wish i had a friend, but mostly i wish i had him here to help me while i am this sick.  the fever is draining.  hot tea and toast do not a meal make to head off into the rain for a very busy and stressful day at work.

just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was hoping to get in touch with you about your blog with a quick question. My wife is a cancer survivor and I would love to speak with you! Do you think you could email me when you see this? Thanks so much.

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you ... please leave a message here